Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Covers of Social D songs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering how many bands have covered Social D actually on an album- I mean, there's been a million bands to cover 'em live, but...

    As far as songs actually recorded, covers that come to mind are:
    MxPx- Sick Boys
    Reel Big Fish- Story of My Life
    Discipline- Prison Bound
    The Hellacopters- The Creeps
    Dover- Cold Feelings...

    I know there's some I'm forgetting and I wonder how many others you guys know of...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mawpizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2005
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Face to Face covered Telling Them on their live album

  3. #3
    Inactive Member krisse13's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Backyard Babies have recorded Mommy's little monster

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BadLuckLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where did MxPx record the Sick Boys cover? What album I mean?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member esn212's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BadLuckLove and BadLuckLuke posting one after another. If not for Luke's The Living End banners that would have been confusing.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dufais's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2005
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MxPx covered that song on their 'On The Cover' album...waaaaaay back!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It also found its way onto the Let It Happen collection.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •